If I have to cancel my entry, can I get a refund?
- Refunds will be made in full for cancellations up to 5:00pm on the Friday before the event. However, cancellations made on the Saturday or Sunday of the event will not be refundable. Competitor changes made on the day of the event will incur a $20 fee per person involved in the change.
Would you please confirm that my entry has been accepted?
- New in 2018 our timing and entries will be managed by an external Timing company. Entry will be via the Entry Portal on our home page. You will receive acknowledgement of your entry and be notified of your competitor number at a later date closer to the event.
Can I enter using an entry form posted in the mail or email?
- It is preferable to enter online but entry forms can be mailed or emailed if necessary. Contact Gai Falla on firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the cost of a Tandem Team entry?
- Tandems are considered Team entries. See Entry Fees
My son/daughter is 11 years old at the time of the TriChallenge and he/she is a State Junior Triathlon Champion – can he/she compete?
- No, he/she must be 12 on the date of the event. See Conditions of Entry
Can I enter more than one of the new “Events within the Event”?
- No. Not in 2018. This may be reviewed after the event.