Rules & Regulations
- No form of locomotion other than running or walking is allowed.
- Runners must display a race number at all times on the course. Intentional alteration of any kind or failure to wear race number is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and may result in disqualification. Race numbers must be placed on front where it is clearly visible, or as determined by the Triathlon Organising Committee.
- No Individual support vehicles or non-participant escort runners are allowed. Teamwork as a result of outside assistance which provides an advantage over single competitors is not allowed. FRIENDS, FAMILY MEMBERS/ ETC MAY NOT RUN, BIKE, OR DRIVE ALONGSIDE RUNNERS AND FOOD OR OTHER ITEMS MAY NOT BE PASSED TO RUNNERS BY NON PARTICIPANTS. It is incumbent upon each competitor to immediately reject any attempt to assist, follow or escort. It IS permissible for contestants who are still competing to run with other contestants who are still competing.
- Runners are required to follow the directions and instructions of all race authorities and public officials.
- The Triathlon course will be closed 6 hours after the start of the race. Any contestant still on the course after 3.00pm will be disqualified and will not be permitted too continue and will be removed from the course.
- Runners must run within the designated course.